The 141 Speedway is a 1/4 mile asphalt race track located in Wisconsin

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happened to the forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What happened to the forum? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the forum?   What happened to the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Hey Everyone,

The forum is being closed due to the abuses and comments being made despite my repeated warnings. For example, Templar88 has insulted enough people at the 141 Speedway. For those of you who were not on the forum between 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm on August 19, 2008, he insulted Ed Klug after I warned everyone that I would no longer tolerate that behavior. I then banned him, to which he replied by called me names, referring as my restrictions of online bullying as “Nazi Policies” and other comments about the track and drivers that I will not repeat.

I still feel that feedback is important to a successful season, so on the main website, you will find a “FEEDBACK” button on every page. That button will bring you to a page that will allow you to enter your name, e-mail address and comments. This feedback will go to me and only me unless I feel it should be brought to the attention of other track personnel.

The only reason that the forum has not been completely deleted is because there are still a few items up for sale, posted there today. I will be moving the sport 4 that were listed for sale under the “no three wide rule” topic to the “for sale” topic. I will keep that section there with read only access for one month, at which time the forum will be deleted entirely. The entire forum is now set to read only.

I apologize it had to come to this and I would like to thank and apologize to the many of you who did not abuse the forum.

Patricia A Basset
141 Speedway
General Manger
Back to top Go down
http://www.141speedway.com

What happened to the forum?
Page 1 of 1